Activision has officially started the third season of Call of Duty Mobile: the new season brings a lot of content and updates for one of the most popular mobile games of recent times on iOS and Android.
Among the new features now available we mention the Battle Pass with new rewards and the Scrapyard multiplayer map, new limited-time game modes, changes to the Battle Royale map and a new class and improvements to the interface and other technical aspects.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 3 New
- New Battle Pass with new rewards
- New multiplayer maps: Scrapyard at launch and later
- New time-limited game modes
- Battle Royale – 20 v 20
- Multiplayer: Rapid Fire
- Ranking of the new season with new rewards
- Items from the Python Camo and Black Ops II series
- Changes to the Battle Royale map
- A new class of Battle Royale
- New operator skill – HIVE
- New Scorestreak – XS1 Goliath
- Added Call of Duty account link
- Various UI updates, weapon balance and game optimizations
Call of Duty Mobile is the best Android game of 2019 for Google, the game has grossed over 87 million dollars in the first 60 days of presence on the market from the App Store and Google Play, respectable numbers that testify to the good success of COD Mobile worldwide.